Thank you for joining us at Collective Create 2019.
Healthcare innovation is happening all around us, and bold leaders know it’s time for a change. We asked the hard questions about problems facing today’s workforce, we collaborated on the answers, and learned from one another.
Read our recaps
Snapped a photo with Jonathan Van Ness?
You inspired me so much, I am going to write to my CEO and explain why I'm going to recommend going to CH.
...this was a phenomenal event. Collective Health continues to ‘WOW’ me!
Collective Health is amazing to work with and I appreciate their effort in organizing such a wonderful event for like-minded professionals to network and meet other innovative partners.
You can’t have these types of conversations anywhere else, more HR folks would love to be here.
2019 Keynote Speakers
Jonathan Van Ness
TV PERSONALITY, EMMY NOMINEE, COMEDIAN, & HAIRSTYLIST
Dr. Elisabeth Rosenthal
EDITOR IN CHIEF, KAISER HEALTH NEWS
CEO of Humu, former SVP of People Operations, Google
SENIOR ADVISOR, BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP
Former SVP Global Benefits, Walmart
Former Chairman & CEO, General Electric
June 18, 2019
- Ali Diab and Rajaie Batniji, “Our Collective Movement”
- Laszlo Bock, “The HR Imperative: Get Smart. Be Bold.”
June 19, 2019
- Addressing and Managing Addiction in the Workplace
- Championing Inclusion and Diversity Through Benefits
- Collective Health 101
- Fertility and Family-Building Benefits
- How to Balance Budget and Member Experience
- Managing Benefits for a Growing, Global Workforce
- Communicating Beyond Open Enrollment
- Innovative Behavioral Health Solutions